Thank you for your interest in HÖRMANN Logistik GmbH. Data protection has a particularly high priority for the company.
You can use the website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wants to use our services via the website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and if there is no legal basis for such processing, we will always obtain the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data (e.g. the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject) shall always be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our website.
However, data transmissions via the Internet can always contain security vulnerabilities. Therefore, no one hundred percent protection can be guaranteed. Any data subject may of course also transmit personal data to the company by alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
- "personal data" any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- "data subject" any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
- "Processing" any operation or set of operations that is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- "restriction of processing" the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future processing;
- "profiling" any type of automated processing of personal data, using that personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects relating to that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location;
- "controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for his or her designation may be provided according to Union or Member State law;
- "recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, public authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigative task under Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the aforementioned authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- "third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who are authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor;
- "Consent" of the data subject means any freely given specific, information-based and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes in the form of a statement or another unambiguous affirmative act, by which the data subject declares his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. name and contact details of the controller.
This data protection notice applies to data processing by the data controller:
HÖRMANN Logistik GmbH, represented by the management: Steffen Dieterich, Oliver Vujcic, and these in turn represented by firstname.lastname@example.org or T +49 8914 9898-0.
3. contact details of the data protection officer:
T +49 8623 98739-40
Any data subject may contact the data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
4. deletion and blocking of personal data.
We process and store personal data of the data subject only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or required by the applicable laws to which the controller is subject.
If the storage purpose ceases to apply or if a legally prescribed storage period expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
5. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
In principle, you can use this website without disclosing your identity. When you call up the website, information is automatically sent to the website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Internet page from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The company processes the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of the website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest of the company derives from the purposes for data collection listed above. At no time the collected data is used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. The data will be deleted after 14 days at the latest.
b) When using the contact form or contacting us by e-mail
In case of questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact the company via a form provided on the website or by e-mail. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that it is known from whom the inquiry originates, so that we can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is your free decision whether you want to enter this data in the contact form or in the e-mail.
The processing of the data entered is carried out for the purpose of processing your inquiry. The data will be deleted immediately after processing your request, unless there are legal retention periods.
The legal basis for data processing is, if the request is necessary for the execution of a contract or for pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO and, in the case of legal retention requirements, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, otherwise the legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We also have a legitimate interest in processing your inquiries that are not of a pre-contractual or contractual nature, in order to provide you with the best possible service.
The data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of responding to your inquiry and will be retained for the duration of the statutory retention obligation (6 years in accordance with Section 257 (1) No. 2, (4) of the German Commercial Code (HGB)), in case of commercial letters. Otherwise, the data will be deleted immediately after we have answered your inquiry.
6. Further explanations on the legal basis of processing
Art. 6 I lit. a DSGVO serves us as the legal basis for processing operations for which consent must be obtained for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the completion of a contract to which the data subject is a party involved, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary for the completion of pre-contractual measures, such as in cases of inquiries about services and products. If we are subject to a legal obligation by which the processing of personal data becomes necessary, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data might become necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. In this case, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. d DSGVO. Furthermore, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f DSGVO. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of us or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden. Such processing operations are permitted in particular because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator (see recital 47, sentence 2 of the GDPR).
7. consideration of legitimate interests
If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I lit. f DSGVO, the legitimate interest of us is the implementation and fulfillment of business activities for the benefit of employees and shareholders.
Information is stored to the cookie, relating to the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that the company thereby gains direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness. These cookies are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been there and which data input and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect the legitimate interests of us as well as third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of the website.
9. analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, the company would like to ensure a demand-oriented design and the continuous optimization of the website. On the other hand, the company uses the tracking measures to statistically record the use of the website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing the offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
10 Google Analytics
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
IP address and other personal data is stored only within the minimum period of Google Analytics, which is 14 months.
11. social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) on the website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make the company better known via these. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by the company takes place ib the course of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to the website as well as possible.
This website uses YouTube videos in the data protection-friendly 2-click variant, i.e. processing of personal data only takes place when you activate the plug-in by clicking on it. YouTube plugins are plugins of YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
When the plugins are activated, information is sent to YouTube LLC and possibly Google Inc. in the USA. YouTube and Google are thus able to see that you have visited our site. If you are logged into your YouTube or Google account when the plugins are activated, YouTube and/or Google may be able to identify you directly.
We cannot provide any information on the storage period, as this is solely within the sphere of influence and responsibility of YouTube or Google.
b) Google Maps
12. job applications
If you apply via our career site or by e-mail, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of handling your application. The legal basis is § 26 BDSG (data processing for the purpose of the employment relationship) and Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO (legitimate interest). Your data will be deleted six months after your application has been rejected. We have a legitimate interest in retaining the data for a period of six months even after your application has been rejected in order to be able to defend against claims under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
13. data subject rights
You have the right
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details,
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us,
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in case the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO,
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or your request to transfer your personal data to another controller,
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. Commonly, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the registered office of one of our companies for this purpose. You can find an overview of the supervisory authorities here (https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html); the supervisory authority generally responsible for HÖRMANN Logistik GmbH is the
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Promenade 27 (Castle)
T +49 98153 1300
F +49 98153 5300
14. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to:
15. data security
When you visit our website, we use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, the company uses 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. These security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status January 2020.